We have two competitions (yay):
1.) Current Giveaway:
We have a giveaway at the moment that is open to anyone in South Africa (i.e. you don’t have to have previously purchased anything).
2.) Monthly Photo Competition:
We have a monthly photo competition that is open to anyone that has previously bought wall art from us.
Enter our monthly Wall Art Photo Competition and you could win a R500 gift voucher for our store!
In order to enter, you need to purchase a wall art from StickyThings.co.za and take a photo of your sticker once you have applied it: Simply email the photo to us or tag us on Facebook or Instagram @stickythingswallstickers and you will be entered into the monthly random-draw competition.
Photo Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The photo must be of a wall art that has been purchased from StickyThings.co.za.
- Complimentary/discounted/competition coupon wall stickers are not eligible to enter. A photo is always appreciated though!
- One entry per wall art bought but you need to submit separate photos of the wall art if there is more than one.
- Either send your photo to [email protected] or entries can be posted on our Facebook Page or tag us on Instagram.
- Entries close at midnight (South African Time) on the last day of every month.
- The Winner will be announced in the beginning of each month after the entries have closed.
- The competition is a random draw so every entry has an equal chance of winning.
- The R500 voucher is valid for 6 months from issue and cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupons.
- By entering this competition, you agree that we can freely use your photo without giving credit. We love the photos and love to use them on our website and social media to show potential customers that what we supply is real – and your photos help us show that. We respect your privacy and don’t want to unnecessarily use your name but we do like to show credit to professional photographers etc. Please let us know if you would like your name to be credited with your photo upon entry to the competition.