Graham & Brown Brown Wood Grain Tiles Wallpaper Standard Colours:
This Wooden Tile Wallpaper is printed to look like realistic 3D looking wooden tiles. The tiles are embossed and have a light brown wood grain and the grouting is a darker brown. This is a thick wallpaper with a matt coating so has a plastic feel.
Wallpaper Roll Size:
Each roll is 52cm x 10m long. We have a minimum order quantity of 2 rolls for this Graham & Brown Natural Wooden Tiles Wallpaper – this is enough to fill an average sized (3m x 2.8m) South African wall.
How much Wallpaper do I need?
Each roll covers up to up to 5.2m² but we suggest being more conservative with your measurements as there can be a 20% wastage. Please use our handy Wallpaper Chart (which takes that wastage into account) in our pictures to check how much you need to order.
Keep in mind that wallpaper is printed in batches (loads of rolls at once) and each batch can have slight colour differences. So, using the idea of “ordering more later” may result in colour variances. We suggest instead to order a little more than you need all together to ensure the colour is the same. Then, if there is left over wallpaper, you can use it as cupboard liners; the backing of book shelves or even extra decor items like pasting it onto canvases or adding them as frame backgrounds etc.
– Type of Wallpaper: Easy Premium Wallpaper (Easy to install, Easy to remove).
– Material: Vinyl Coated Non-woven Wallpaper.
– Texture: Embossed Tiles.
– Application Method: Paste the Wall. It’s the new, simple way to hang wallpaper!
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (just add to your order).
– Wash-ability: Extra Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap).
– Design Match: Straight Match. Pattern Repeat: 53cm.
– Removable? Definitely, our Easy Premium Wallpaper is strippable. Strippable wallpapers can be dry stripped from the wall and should not leave any backing behind.
– Other: Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms, Good Light Fastness, Made in the UK.
This Wooden Tiled Wallpaper pack contains:
– Minimum of 2 rolls (52cm x 10m) of Wooden Tile Brown Wallpaper Wallpaper from Graham & Brown in the United Kingdom.
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wallpaper instructions.
Wooden Tile Wallpaper – Brown Wood Grain Tiles Wallpaper
This contemporary wooden tiles wallpaper is embossed to look like real matt ceramic tiles (complete with brown grouting) with a wood grain. In a light brown natural colour scheme, it takes on a traditional yet minimalist appearance. Variations in the shades plus the uneven finish of the patterns help to create a subtle sense of depth that’s incredibly eye-catching. This wallpaper is a great alternative to real tiling as it is not only cheaper, but so much easier to install and you can just remove when you feel like a change. Made by Graham and Brown, this Wood Tiles Wallpaper is a Superfresco Easy Premium Wallpaper has a washable finish and is printed using paste-the-wall technology which means it is easier and quicker to hang and remove. As with all paste-wallpapers, this wallpaper works well on walls and can be used over existing ceramic tiles with some preparation, read more below. We just love the Brick and Wood Effect Wallpapers. Plus, get a reusable wallpaper smoothing tool for free.
Can I stick this wallpaper over existing Ceramic Tiles?
In theory, ceramic tiles are manufactured to make them easy to clean – but this also means that wallpaper paste doesn’t stick to them either. The wallpaper may initially stick but will peel over time. The only way to make the wallpaper stick in the long term is to damage the tiles. Click here for more information on how to wallpaper over ceramic tile.
We also suggest using Lining Paper on top of the ceramic tiles to smooth them out before installing wallpaper, contact us to order Lining Paper.
Average Installation Time: 1 hour for one roll – but it gets quicker as you go so an average wall usually takes 2.5 hours.
Difficulty Level: 3/10.