Tongue and Groove Wood Grain Wallpaper Standard Colours:
This Wood Look Wallpaper is printed to look like real wood grain planks (tongue and groove panels) in a pale grey – but is completely flat to touch.
We advise either sticking this wallpaper on a light coloured wall or contact us to order some White Lining Paper.
Wallpaper Roll Size:
Each roll is 52cm x 10m long. We have a minimum order quantity of 2 rolls for this Wood Panel Wallpaper – this is enough to fill an average sized (3m x 2.8m) South African wall.
How much Wallpaper do I need?
Each roll covers up to up to 5.2m² but we suggest being more conservative with your measurements as there can be a 20% wastage. Please use our handy Wallpaper Chart (which takes that wastage into account) in our pictures to check how much you need to order.
Keep in mind that wallpaper is printed in batches (loads of rolls at once) and each batch can have slight colour differences. So, using the idea of “ordering more later” may result in colour variances. We suggest instead to order a little more than you need all together to ensure the colour is the same. Then, if there is left over wallpaper, you can use it as cupboard liners; the backing of book shelves or even extra decor items like pasting it onto canvases or adding them as frame backgrounds etc.
– Type of Wallpaper: Standard Wallpaper (made of paper, its a little messy and TLC is required to install). Want easier wallpaper? See our Easy Premium Wallpaper.
– Material: Paper (made using responsibly sourced, forest friendly paper).
– Texture: Smooth.
– Application Method: Paste the Paper.
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (just add to your order).
– Wash-ability: Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove marks caused by everyday life).
– Design Match: Straight. Pattern Repeat: 54cm.
– Removable? Yes, our Standard Wallpaper comes off using wet removal (i.e. soaking, stripping and possible scraping). Need more removable wallpaper…see our Easy Premium Wallpaper.
– Other: Made in the UK.
This Whitewashed Wood Look Wallpaper pack contains:
– Minimum of 2 rolls (52cm x 10m) of Tongue & Groove Grey Wallpaper from Arthouse in the United Kingdom.
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wallpaper instructions.
Grey Wood Look Wallpaper – Tongue and Groove Wood Grain Wallpaper
Create a tongue and groove effect on your walls with this simple, yet effective, wood look wallpaper. Printed in a pale grey colour palette that compliments almost any décor look from shabby chic, beach house cladding all the way to contemporary style. This light grey and white wood wallpaper can be hung throughout a room- we are thinking below a dado rail, on a chimney breast or in an alcove. It’s also ideal for a kitchens, garden room, office or hallway. Suitable for most rooms except high moisture environments like bathrooms. Plus, get a reusable wallpaper smoothing tool for free!
Average Installation Time: 2.5 hours for one roll – but it gets quicker as you go so an average wall usually takes 3.5 hours.
Difficulty Level: 7/10. Want quicker and easier wallpaper? Immerse yourself in our Easy Premium Wallpaper.