Faux White Slate Stone Cladding Wall Mural Standard Colours:
This XL White Slate Wall Mural is a photograph of white slate cladding and then printed on a flat mural. It features white and shades of grey to make up the 3D look of the slate rocks.
White Slate Wallpaper Mural Size:
This Slate Wall Mural measures 3.5m x 2.8m (h) and comes in 7 panels. You can trim it down to size if needed.
– Type of Wallpaper: Easy Premium Wallpaper (Easy to install, Easy to remove).
– Material: High Quality Non-Woven Wallpaper.
– Inks: Printed using water based, odourless inks making the Slate Rock Look Wall Mural suitable for use in children’s bedrooms and nurseries.
– Number of Panels: 7 Panel Mural (each panel is 50cm wide) supplied in one roll.
– Texture: Smooth.
– Application Method: Paste the Wall. It’s the new, simple way to hang wallpaper!
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (just add to your order).
– Wash-ability: Extra Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap).
– Design Match: Straight.
– Removable? Definitely, our Easy Premium Wallpaper is strippable. Strippable wallpapers can be dry stripped from the wall and should not leave any backing behind.
– Other: Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms, Good Light Fastness, Can be trimmed to size if needed, Made in Great Britain, No horizontal joins to line up plus No overlap on joins either.
Faux 3D Slate Wall Mural pack contains:
– OhPopsi White Slate Wall Mural: 7 panels to make up total size of 3.5m x 2.8m (h).
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wall mural instructions.
XL White Slate Wall Mural – Faux White Slate Stone Cladding Wall Mural
Subtle and and modern – this White Slate Wall Mural almost looks real! The Faux (printed to look like rocks but is flat to touch) will create the perfect feature wall at home or the office. It’s whitewashed design gives it a contemporary feel at a fraction of the cost of doing real slate cladding.It also takes our taller South African ceilings into account as the mural is 3.5m x 2.8m high. Take a look at our other Wood, Concrete and Brick Effect Wall Art. Free wallpapering tool included as well!
Average Installation Time: This slate cladding illusion wall mural takes about 2 hours to put up.
Difficulty Level: 4/10. It is more time consuming than difficult – but you will need a little bit of DIY experience and a helper.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.