Adrenalin Surfing Wall Mural Standard Colours:
This XL Surfer On Wave Wall Mural is mostly printed in blues (including white crest and aquamarine/turquoise hues in the curl) with the surfer wearing black wet-suit on a green surf board. It features all the vivid colours you would expect to see in the barrel of a wave and a clear blue sky in the background.
Surfing Wallpaper Mural Size:
This Beach Surf Wall Mural measures 3.5m x 2.8m (h) and comes in 7 panels. You can trim it down to size if needed.
– Type of Wallpaper: Easy Premium Wallpaper (Easy to install, Easy to remove).
– Material: High Quality Non-Woven Wallpaper.
– Inks: Printed using water based, odourless inks making the surf wall mural suitable for use in children’s bedrooms and nurseries.
– Number of Panels: 7 Panel Mural (each panel is 50cm wide) supplied in one roll.
– Texture: Smooth.
– Application Method: Paste the Wall. It’s the new, simple way to hang wallpaper!
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (just add to your order).
– Wash-ability: Extra Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap).
– Design Match: Straight.
– Removable? Definitely, our Easy Premium Wallpaper is strippable. Strippable wallpapers can be dry stripped from the wall and should not leave any backing behind.
– Other: Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms, Good Light Fastness, Can be trimmed to size if needed, Made in Great Britain, No horizontal joins to line up plus No overlap on joins either.
Ocean Wave Wall Mural pack contains:
– OhPopsi Surfer On Wave Wall Mural: 7 panels to make up total size of 3.5m x 2.8m (h).
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wall mural instructions.
XL Surfer On Wave Wall Mural – Adrenalin Surfing Wall Mural
Pull into this XL Point Break Wave Wall Mural. You can almost taste the salt and feel the Adrenalin of the wave breaking into your room!!. As Crush (the turtle surfer dude in Finding Nemo) said: Cause we were like, “woaaaah.”, and I was like, “woaaaah.” and you were like, “woaaahh…”. Surfing lingo is like a different world – and like that is not hectic enough, we even have our own Surfrikan Slang with words like kiff, bru and hoesit. The perfect mural for those wanting to inject a bit of adventure into your interiors. This Surfing Wallpaper Mural also takes our taller South African ceilings into account as it is 3.5m x 2.8m high. Take a look at our other Ocean Wall Art. Free wallpapering tool included as well!
Average Installation Time: This Wave Mural takes about 2 hours to put up.
Difficulty Level: 4/10. It is more time consuming than difficult – but you will need a little bit of DIY experience and a helper.