Waterfall in Croatia Wallpaper Mural Standard Colours:
This Waterfall Wall Mural is printed in turquoise, browns, yellows and white. The mural is completely flat to touch (easier for cleaning).
Waterfall Photo Mural Size:
This Waterfall And Lake Croatia Mural (Anaglypta) measures 3.84m x 2.6m (h) and comes in 8 panels.
– Type of Wallpaper: Easy Premium Wallpaper (Easy to install, Easy to remove).
– Material: 130 g/m² High Quality Non-Woven Wallpaper.
– Number of Panels: 8 Panel Mural.
– Texture: Smooth.
– Application Method: Paste the Wall. It’s the new, simple way to hang wallpaper!
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (just add to your order).
– Wash-ability: Extra Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap).
– Design Match: None.
– Removable? Definitely, our Easy Premium Wallpaper is strippable. Strippable wallpapers can be dry stripped from the wall and should not leave any backing behind.
– Other: Can be trimmed to size if needed, butt join panels (that do not overlap), covers small cracks and dents in the wall, easy to handle and to apply, high light-resistance and durability, made in Germany.
Waterfall And Lake Croatia Mural pack contains:
– Anaglypta Waterfall Wall Mural: 8 Panels make up 3.84m x 2.6m.
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wall mural instructions.
Waterfall Wall Mural – Waterfall in Croatia Wallpaper Mural
Turquoise lakes and crystal clear waterfalls cascade at The Plitvice Lakes National Park in Croatia. This WallArt Photo Mural comes in 8 parts which can be easily applied and fits beautifully edge-to-edge and is from Anaglypta, whom has been producing wallpaper for over 130 years. Take a look at all our other Photo and Landscape Wall Murals. Free wallpapering tool included as well!
Average Installation Time: This Waterfall Wall Mural takes about 2.5 hours to install.
Difficulty Level: 4/10. It is more time consuming than difficult – but you will need a little bit of DIY experience and a helper.