Airplanes and Clouds Wall Stickers Standard Colours:
These Watercolour Planes Wall Decals are printed in watercolour art in various hues of blues, teals, turquoise and browns.
Just to note that due to nature of this being real watercolour painting (i.e. washed paint onto white watercolour paper), that these decals work best on a light coloured wall. We suggest a white wall which really enhances the watercolour effect.
Flying Plane Wall Art Stickers Finished Size:
If positioned like our photo, these Stars and Clouds Sky Wall Sticker measure approx. 1.77m x 1.4m (h).
– Type of Wall Sticker Material: Matt Ultra Sticky Vinyl
– Material: Sticky Back Vinyl
– Texture: Matt Vinyl is completely flat.
– Application Method: Installed by peeling off a backing sheet, full instructions enclosed.
– Repositional: Matt Vinyl is not repositionable.
– Wash-ability: Matt Self Adhesive Decals can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
– Removable? Very removable wall stickers – vinyl is the latest in temporary wallpaper innovation (although lasts years). Simply peel it off the wall when you are ready for a change and it will leave no residue.
– Other: Designed and Produced in South Africa. Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms but (unlike other wallpaper) you can also stick this onto cupboard doors or interior doors.
Watercolour Planes Wall Decals pack contains:
– 4 Watercolour Planes (range from 65cm x 36cm to 40.5cm x 18.6cm).
– 7 Watercolour Clouds (range from 28cm x 14.5cm to 12.5cm x 6.5cm).
– 28 Blue and Brown Watercolour Stars (range from 3.5cm to 6cm).
– FREE: Installation Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wallpaper instructions.
Watercolour Planes Wall Decals – Airplanes and Clouds Wall Stickers
These detailed watercolour aeroplanes will bring that aviation theme into any child’s room. We have added 7 watercolour clouds and 28 stars to complete the adventurer’s sky!
The self-adhesive, peel and stick matt Wall sticker material is one of the most advanced in ultra stick wall decal material in South Africa and printed with latex inks, which is made up of 70% water, making it a greener option than traditional solvent-based ink.
It is also vinyl based so you can wipe everyday marks off lightly with a damp cloth. Easy to put up and to peel off (although lasts years), this is the ultimate in temporary wall décor. We have a large range of Watercolour Wall Art. Plus, get an installation tool for free.
Average Installation Time: These Boys Watercolour Wall Vinyl takes around an hour and a half to install.
Difficulty Level: 2/10. Full instructions and design ideas are included.