Polynesian Leaves Black Wallpaper Standard Colours:
This Dark Tropical Leaves Wallpaper is printed in greens and cream on a black background.
Wallpaper Roll Size:
Each roll is 52cm x 10m long. We have a minimum order quantity of 2 rolls for this Black Tropical Leaf Wallpaper – this is enough to fill an average sized (3m x 2.8m) South African wall.
How much Wallpaper do I need?
Each roll covers up to up to 5.2m² but we suggest being more conservative with your measurements as there can be a 20% wastage. Please use our handy Wallpaper Chart (which takes that wastage into account) in our pictures to check how much you need to order.
Keep in mind that wallpaper is printed in batches (loads of rolls at once) and each batch can have slight colour differences. So, using the idea of “ordering more later” may result in colour variances. We suggest instead to order a little more than you need all together to ensure the colour is the same. Then, if there is left over wallpaper, you can use it as cupboard liners; the backing of book shelves or even extra decor items like pasting it onto canvases or adding them as frame backgrounds etc.
*This wallpaper has an Offset Match and a minimum of 10-15% wastage. Use the chart to order the correct number of rolls for the height (most importantly) and the width of the walls you want to cover.
– Type of Wallpaper: Soak & Stick Wallpaper. Want easier wallpaper? See our Easy Premium Wallpaper.
– Material: Vinyl Coated Wallpaper.
– Texture: Slightly Textured.
– Application Method: Prepasted Wallpaper
– Apply using: Dip in water to activate (no need for paste).
– Wash-ability: Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap).
– Design Match: Straight. Pattern Repeat: 53cm.
– Removable? Yes, this Soak & Stick Wallpaper is strippable (i.e. Easier peel in one piece, may need some soaking and scraping). Need more removable wallpaper…see our Easy Premium Wallpaper.
– Other: Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms, Made in South Korea.
This Green Leaves Wallpaper pack contains:
– Minimum of 2 rolls (52cm x 10m) of this Polynesian Leaves Black Wallpaper from Norwall in the USA.
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wallpaper instructions.
Dark Tropical Leaves Wallpaper – Polynesian Leaves Black Wallpaper
On this dark background, theses broad Polynesian Banana leaves are drawn in a pen and an ink-like technique. The detail shown in the tropical leaf looks amazing close-up and also from far away. Very modern and unique in it’s design, we love using this in an unexpected place like a bathroom. This Polynesian Leaf Wallpaper not only adds warmth and ambiance to any room in your home but is a real statement wallpaper! Plus, get a reusable wallpaper smoothing tool for free!
Average Installation Time: 1.5 hours for one roll – but it gets quicker as you go so an average wall usually takes 3.5 hours.
Difficulty Level: 5/10. Want quicker and easier wallpaper? Immerse yourself in our Easy Premium Wallpaper.