Wave Ocean Art Wallpaper Mural Standard Colours:
This The Great Wave Wall Mural is printed in different shades of blue, white and some greyish.
Mount Fuji Wall Mural Size:
This Anaglypta The Great Wave off Kanagawa Wall Art measures 3.84m x 2.6m (h) and comes in 8 panels.
Is the mural is too small for your space?
This mural is bulk printed in Germany, so we can’t change the size nor the colours.
Unfortunately, it has not been designed for 2 murals to fit seamlessly next to each (i.e. you will see a difference where the one ends and the other begins), we do wish that was not the case.
It does depend on the room/furniture but we mostly suggest putting it in the middle of the space starting at the ceiling (otherwise completely in the middle so the the wall will frame it). Some clients then afterwards, to paint the sides a matching colour – otherwise it is best to use wallpaper (that fits any size wall) but it is the same pattern repeated over again (rather than the left and right being different designs like a photo).
– Type of Wallpaper: Easy Premium Wallpaper (Easy to install, Easy to remove).
– Material: 130 g/m² High Quality Non-Woven Wallpaper.
– Number of Panels: 8 Panel Mural.
– Texture: Smooth.
– Application Method: Paste the Wall. It’s the new, simple way to hang wallpaper!
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (just add to your order).
– Wash-ability: Extra Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap).
– Design Match: None.
– Removable? Definitely, our Easy Premium Wallpaper is strippable. Strippable wallpapers can be dry stripped from the wall and should not leave any backing behind.
– Other: Can be trimmed to size if needed, butt join panels (that do not overlap), covers small cracks and dents in the wall, easy to handle and to apply, high light-resistance and durability, made in Germany.
The Great Wave Wall Mural pack contains:
– Anaglypta Hokausai Wallpaper Mural : 8 Panels make up 3.84m x 2.6m (h).
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wall mural instructions.
The Great Wave Wall Mural – Wave Ocean Art Wallpaper Mural
This Great Wave off Kanagawa Wall Mural is a printed replica of the antique woodblock print by Hokusai. Considered one of the most recognizable Japanese artworks, it depicts a the first in a series of 36 views of Mount Fuji. Free wallpapering tool included as well!
Average Installation Time: Surfing Wall Mural takes about 2.5 hours to install.
Difficulty Level: 4/10. It is more time consuming than difficult – but you will need a little bit of DIY experience and a helper.