Snowy Mountain Lake Wall Mural Standard Colours:
This XL Snow Mountains Wall Mural is printed mostly in blues with the mountain trees in greens and autumn shades and the sky and reflection in sunset hues.
Misty Mountain Mural Size:
This Misty Forest Mural measures 3.5m x 2.8m (h) and comes in 7 panels. You can trim it down to size if needed.
– Type of Wallpaper: Easy Premium Wallpaper (Easy to install, Easy to remove).
– Material: High Quality Non-Woven Wallpaper.
– Inks: Printed using water based, odourless inks making the misty mural suitable for use in children’s bedrooms and nurseries.
– Number of Panels: 7 Panel Mural (each panel is 50cm wide) supplied in one roll.
– Texture: Smooth.
– Application Method: Paste the Wall. It’s the new, simple way to hang wallpaper!
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (just add to your order).
– Wash-ability: Extra Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap).
– Design Match: Straight.
– Removable? Definitely, our Easy Premium Wallpaper is strippable. Strippable wallpapers can be dry stripped from the wall and should not leave any backing behind.
– Other: Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms, Good Light Fastness, Can be trimmed to size if needed, Made in Great Britain, No horizontal joins to line up plus No overlap on joins either.
Snowy Mountain Mural pack contains:
– OhPopsi Snow Mountains with Lake Mural: 7 panels to make up total size of 3.5m x 2.8m (h).
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wall mural instructions.
XL Snow Mountains Wall Mural – Snowy Mountain Lake Wall Mural
The Snow Mountains Wall Mural with lake wall mural is a wonderfully beautiful scene that will uplift and add a peaceful aesthetic to your home. With snow capped mountains reflected in a clear lake and autumnal trees lining up the valley your guests will fall in love with this refreshing mountain landscape design. This XL Mountains Wallpaper Mural also takes our taller South African ceilings into account as it is 3.5m x 2.8m high. Take a look at our other Forest Wall Art. Free wallpapering tool included as well!
Average Installation Time: This snowy mountain wall mural takes about 2 hours to put up.
Difficulty Level: 4/10. It is more time consuming than difficult – but you will need a little bit of DIY experience and a helper.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.