Graham & Brown Beige Wooden Boards Wallpaper Standard Colours:
This Shiplap Wood Wallpaper is printed to look like realistic 3D looking white washed wood plank effect in white, greys with beige undertones – but is a flat wallpaper!
We advise either sticking this wallpaper on a light coloured wall or contact us to order some White Lining Paper.
Wallpaper Roll Size:
Each roll is 52cm x 10m long. We have a minimum order quantity of 2 rolls for this Graham & Brown Shiplap Wood Wallpaper – this is enough to fill an average sized (3m x 2.8m) South African wall.
How much Wallpaper do I need?
Each roll covers up to up to 5.2m² but we suggest being more conservative with your measurements as there can be a 20% wastage. Please use our handy Wallpaper Chart (which takes that wastage into account) in our pictures to check how much you need to order.
Keep in mind that wallpaper is printed in batches (loads of rolls at once) and each batch can have slight colour differences. So, using the idea of “ordering more later” may result in colour variances. We suggest instead to order a little more than you need all together to ensure the colour is the same. Then, if there is left over wallpaper, you can use it as cupboard liners; the backing of book shelves or even extra decor items like pasting it onto canvases or adding them as frame backgrounds etc.
– Type of Wallpaper: Easy Premium Wallpaper (Easy to install, Easy to remove).
– Material: Vinyl Coated Wallpaper.
– Texture: Smooth.
– Application Method: Paste the Wall. It’s the new, simple way to hang wallpaper!
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (just add to your order).
– Wash-ability: Extra Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap).
– Design Match: Straight Match. Pattern Repeat: 53cm.
– Removable? Definitely, our Easy Premium Wallpaper is strippable. Strippable wallpapers can be dry stripped from the wall and should not leave any backing behind.
– Other: Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms, Good Light Fastness, Made in the UK.
This Shiplap Wallpaper pack contains:
– Minimum of 2 rolls (52cm x 10m) of Removable Grey Beige Wooden Boards Wallpaper from Graham & Brown in the United Kingdom.
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wallpaper instructions.
Shiplap Wood Wallpaper – Graham & Brown Beige Wooden Boards Wallpaper
This Shiplap Wood Wallpaper in white wash and grey with beige irregular shaped wooden boards is so reminiscent of New England style walls and coastal decor. Perfect for a timeless nautical scheme – but pretty much goes with any modern theme and can go in any room in the home, even kitchens and bathrooms. Made by Graham and Brown, this Wooded Boards Wallpaper is a Superfresco Easy Premium Wallpaper. It has a washable finish and is printed using paste the wall technology which means it is easier and quicker to hang and remove. As with all paste wallpapers, this wallpaper works well on flat walls and can be used over existing ceramic tiles with some preparation (read more below). We just love the Brick and Wood Effect Wallpapers. Plus, get a reusable wallpaper smoothing tool for free.
Can I stick this wallpaper over existing Ceramic Tiles?
In theory, ceramic tiles are manufactured to make them easy to clean – but this also means that wallpaper paste doesn’t stick to them either. The wallpaper may initially stick but will peel over time. The only way to make the wallpaper stick in the long term is to damage the tiles. This can either be done by using an angle grinder to create some texture/roughness (large X’s work well) in the tiles for the paste ot stick to. The other option would be to paint the ceramic tiles with Tile Primer Paint (from your local hardware) and then a coat of PVA Paint.
We also suggest using Lining Paper on top of the ceramic tiles to smooth them out before installing wallpaper, contact us to order Lining Paper.
Average Installation Time: 1 hour for one roll – but it gets quicker as you go so an average wall usually takes 2.5 hours.
Difficulty Level: 3/10.
Graham & Brown
Graham & Brown
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.