This Portland Sailing Boats Mural is a full colour National Geographic Photo printed as a wallpaper mural. The off white sails bellow off of a brown wood and cream boat. Blue skies, blue sea and even a lighthouse in the distance.
This Wall Mural measures 3.68m x 2.54m (h) and comes in 8 panels. You can trim it down to size if needed.
– Type of Wallpaper: Standard Wallpaper (made of paper, its a little messy and TLC is required to install). Want easier wallpaper? See our Easy Premium Wallpaper.
– Material: Printed on Vinyl Coated Paper.
– Number of Panels: 8 Panel Mural.
– Texture: Smooth.
– Application Method: Paste the Paper.
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste.
– Wash-ability: Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove marks caused by everyday life).
– Design Match: Straight.
– Removable? Yes, our Standard Wallpaper comes off using wet removal (i.e. soaking, stripping and possible scraping). Need more removable wallpaper…see our Easy Premium Wallpaper.
– Other: Can be trimmed to size if needed, Genuine National Geographic™ Licenced Product, Made in Germany.
– Komar National Geographic Sailing Mural: 8 panels to make up total size of 3.68m x 2.54m (h).
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wall mural instructions.
Schooners set sail off the coast of Portland in the United States in this Sailing Boats Mural. As official National Geographic Wall Mural, we love the feeling it gives you of actually being on the sailing boat! Free courier delivery and free wallpapering tool included as well!
Average Installation Time: This Sailing Mural takes about 3 hours to put up.
Difficulty Level: 8/10. Want quicker and easier wallpaper? Immerse yourself in our Easy Premium Wallpaper.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.