Scrubbable Beige Grey Moroccan Tiles Wallpaper Standard Colours:
This Grey Rustic Tiles Wallpaper is printed in shades of warm grey, charcoals and a creamy beige.There are also touches of grey in the tile “grouting” and the tiles are off white. The wallpaper also has a matt sheen coating that gives the touch of a subtle ceramic tile texture.
Warm Grey Tiles Wallpaper Roll Size:
Each roll is 52cm x 10m long. We have a minimum order quantity of 2 rolls for this Rustic Tiles Illusion Wallpaper – this is enough to fill an average sized (3m x 2.8m) South African wall.
How much Wallpaper do I need?
Each roll covers up to up to 5.2m² but we suggest being more conservative with your measurements as there can be a 10% wastage. Please use our handy Wallpaper Chart (which takes that wastage into account) in our pictures to check how much you need to order.
Keep in mind that wallpaper is printed in batches (loads of rolls at once) but each batch can have slight colour differences. So, using the idea of “ordering more later” may result in colour variances. We suggest instead to order a little more than you need all together to ensure the colour is the same. Then, if there is leftover wallpaper, you can use it as cupboard liners; the backing of book shelves or even extra decor items like pasting it onto canvases or adding them as frame backgrounds etc.
– Type of Wallpaper: Soak & Stick Wallpaper.
– Material: Solid Vinyl Wallpaper.
– Texture: Slight Matt Sheen Texture (makes it look more realistic).
– Application Method: Prepasted Wallpaper.
– Apply using: Spray Water Bottle activates glue (no need for paste).
– Wash-ability: Washable and Scrubbable (has matt sheen coating for protection).
– Design Match: Straight. Pattern Repeat: 53cm.
– Removable? Yes, this Soak & Stick Wallpaper is peelable and strippable (i.e. Easier peel in one piece, may need a little soaking and scraping).
– Other: Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms, Made in South Korea.
Faux Portuguese Tile Wallpaper pack contains:
– Minimum of 2 rolls (52cm x 10m) of this Rustic Moroccan Tiles – Grey/Beige Wallpaper from Norwall in the USA.
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wallpaper instructions.
Grey Rustic Tiles Wallpaper – Scrubbable Beige Grey Moroccan Tiles
With a look that could be imported straight from Portugal, this rustic tiles wallpaper in greys and beige has the look of painted tin-glazed ceramic tiles. The crackle adds to it’s authentic charm. and this wallpaper homage to an ornamental art form of design. Part of Norwall’s Creative Kitchen wallpaper range, this wallpaper is a great choice for kitchens and bathrooms. It is sealed with a matt sheen laminate that, not only protects the wallpaper, but also has slight ceramic tile texture so it feels real. This Portuguese rustic tile wallpaper is also washable and scrubabble. Plus, get a reusable wallpaper smoothing tool for free!
Can I stick this wallpaper over existing Ceramic Tiles?
In theory, ceramic tiles are manufactured to make them easy to clean – but this also means that wallpaper paste doesn’t stick to them either. The wallpaper may initially stick but will peel over time. The only way to make the wallpaper stick in the long term is to damage the tiles. Click here for more information on how to wallpaper over ceramic tile.
We also suggest using Lining Paper on top of the ceramic tiles to smooth them out before installing wallpaper, contact us to order Lining Paper.
Average Installation Time: 1.5 hours for one roll – but it gets quicker as you go so an average wall usually takes 3.5 hours.
Difficulty Level: 5/10. Want quicker and easier wallpaper? Immerse yourself in our Easy Premium Wallpaper.