Mid Century Geometric Blocks Pattern Wallpaper Standard Colours:
This Retro Block Wallpaper is printed mostly in light and dark teals with off-white plus touches of muted ochre yellow and greys. The printing is made to look like linen texture, which adds to the actual linen fabric texture of the wallpaper.
Wallpaper Roll Size:
Each roll is 52cm x 10m long. We have a minimum order quantity of 2 rolls for this Retro Blocks Wallpaper – this is enough to fill an average sized (3m x 2.8m) South African wall.
How much Wallpaper do I need?
Each roll covers up to up to 5.2m² but we suggest being more conservative with your measurements as there can be a 20% wastage. Please use our handy Wallpaper Chart (which takes that wastage into account) in our pictures to check how much you need to order.
Keep in mind that wallpaper is printed in batches (loads of rolls at once) and each batch can have slight colour differences. So, using the idea of “ordering more later” may result in colour variances. We suggest instead to order a little more than you need all together to ensure the colour is the same. Then, if there is left over wallpaper, you can use it as cupboard liners; the backing of book shelves or even extra decor items like pasting it onto canvases or adding them as frame backgrounds etc.
– Type of Wallpaper: Standard Wallpaper (made of paper, its a little messy and TLC is required to install). Want easier wallpaper? See our Easy Premium Wallpaper.
– Material: Paper (made using responsibly sourced, forest friendly paper).
– Texture: Linen Texture.
– Application Method: Paste the Paper.
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste.
– Wash-ability: Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove marks caused by everyday life).
– Design Match: Straight Match. Pattern Repeat: 53cm.
– Removable? Yes, our Standard Wallpaper comes off using wet removal (i.e. soaking, stripping and possible scraping). Need more removable wallpaper…see our Easy Premium Wallpaper.
– Other: Made in the UK.
This Mid Century Teal Blocks Wallpaper pack contains:
– Minimum of 2 Rolls (each is 52cm x 10m) of Retro Pattern Wallpaper from Arthouse in the United Kingdom.
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wallpaper instructions.
Retro Block Wallpaper – Mid Century Geometric Blocks Pattern Wallpaper
Interlocking geometric shapes in different tones of mainly teal but with hints of white, grey and ochre create this striking retro wallpaper design. Take a close look to appreciate the fabric effect of the print and the wallpaper texture. Stylish and modern in design, this retro design with edges of architecture blended with art – this is by far, the best of the Arthouse’s Retro Haus Wallpaper Collection Plus, get a reusable wallpaper smoothing tool for free!
Average Installation Time: 2.5 hours for one roll – but it gets quicker as you go so an average wall usually takes 3.5 hours.
Difficulty Level: 7/10. Want quicker and easier wallpaper? Immerse yourself in our Easy Premium Wallpaper.