Rustic Fade Monochrome Wall Mural Standard Colours:
This XL Charcoal Ombre Wall Mural is a printed in charcoal, greys and whites in an Ombre fading effect.
Charcoal Ombre Wallpaper Mural Size:
This Monochrome Fade Wall Mural measures 3.5m x 2.8m (h) and comes in 7 panels. You can trim it down to size if needed.
– Type of Wallpaper: Easy Premium Wallpaper (Easy to install, Easy to remove).
– Material: High Quality Non-Woven Wallpaper.
– Inks: Printed using water based, odourless inks making the Ombre Effect Wall Mural suitable for use in children’s bedrooms and nurseries.
– Number of Panels: 7 Panel Mural (each panel is 50cm wide) supplied in one roll.
– Texture: Smooth.
– Application Method: Paste the Wall. It’s the new, simple way to hang wallpaper!
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (just add to your order).
– Wash-ability: Extra Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap).
– Design Match: Straight.
– Removable? Definitely, our Easy Premium Wallpaper is strippable. Strippable wallpapers can be dry stripped from the wall and should not leave any backing behind.
– Other: Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms, Good Light Fastness, Can be trimmed to size if needed, Made in Great Britain, No horizontal joins to line up plus No overlap on joins either.
Black and White Mural pack contains:
– OhPopsi Rustic Monochrome Mural: 7 panels to make up total size of 3.5m x 2.8m (h).
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wall mural instructions.
XL Charcoal Ombre Wall Mural – Rustic Fade Monochrome Wall Mural
You can almost feel the richness of texture (even though completely flat) of this Rustic Monochrome wall mural. Inspired by burnished metal and concrete, this design creates the illusion of texture and depth. So much interest is also created in the fading of greys in this stylish urban theme. This XL Monochrome Ombre Wallpaper Mural also takes our taller South African ceilings into account as it is 3.5m x 2.8m high. Take a look at our other Wood, Concrete and Brick Effect Wall Art. Free wallpapering tool included as well!
Average Installation Time: This ombre wall mural takes about 2 hours to put up.
Difficulty Level: 4/10. It is more time consuming than difficult – but you will need a little bit of DIY experience and a helper.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.