Handpainted World Map Globe Wall Mural Standard Colours:
This XL Old World Map Wall Mural is printed in vintage and muted colours like browns, yellows, blues, greens, pinks/reds, oranges, black and greys. the colours all have a sepia undertone as this was a real handpainted world map from 1600’s.
Old Handpainted World Map Wall Mural Size:
This Old World Explorer’s Map Wall Mural measures 3.5m x 2.8m (h) and comes in 7 panels. You can trim it down to size if needed.
– Type of Wallpaper: Easy Premium Wallpaper (Easy to install, Easy to remove).
– Material: High Quality Non-Woven Wallpaper.
– Inks: Printed using water based, odourless inks making the old map mural suitable for use in children’s bedrooms and nurseries.
– Number of Panels: 7 Panel Mural (each panel is 50cm wide) supplied in one roll.
– Texture: Smooth.
– Application Method: Paste the Wall. It’s the new, simple way to hang wallpaper!
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (just add to your order).
– Wash-ability: Extra Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap).
– Design Match: Straight.
– Removable? Definitely, our Easy Premium Wallpaper is strippable. Strippable wallpapers can be dry stripped from the wall and should not leave any backing behind.
– Other: Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms, Good Light Fastness, Can be trimmed to size if needed, Made in Great Britain, No horizontal joins to line up plus No overlap on joins either.
Traveller’s Globe Map Mural pack contains:
– OhPopsi Old Map in Colour Wall Mural: 7 panels to make up total size of 3.5m x 2.8m (h).
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wall mural instructions.
XL Old World Map Wall Mural – Handpainted World Map Globe Wall Mural
Printed from a real painting by Johann Baptist Homann in the late 1600s, this Old World Map Mural will add character to any room. Intricate detail depicting continents and adorned with cherubs and angels in the heavens above this earth – this is a real masterpiece of a mural. The original painting (well, they call it an inking) was the most up-to-date map of the world at the time. We just love the Latin wording on the Traveller’s Globe Mural, especially at the top of the map: Planiglobii Terrestris Cum Utroq Hemisphario Calesti which means “Planetary Terrain With Celestial Hemisphere”. This ancient looking world map mural takes our taller South African ceilings into account as it is 3.5m x 2.8m high. Take a look at our other Travel and Map Wall Art. Free wallpapering tool included as well!
Average Installation Time: This Old World in Colour World Mural takes about 2 hours to put up.
Difficulty Level: 4/10. It is more time consuming than difficult – but you will need a little bit of DIY experience and a helper.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.