Rose Gold Marble Tiled Wallpaper – Marble White Metallic Wallpaper
This Rose Gold Metallic inlay Marble Tiled Wallpaper is Graham and Brown’s Marble Marquetry White & Rose Gold Wallpaper. High quality, easy to install and fully removable. Free courier delivery in South Africa plus free wallpapering tool as well!
Graham & Brown Marble Marquetry White & Rose Gold Wallpaper Standard Colours:
This Rose Gold Metallic inlay Marble Tiled Wallpaper is printed to look like realistic 3D effect tiles – but is a wallpaper! It is made to look like real marble geometric tiles with an inlay of metallic rose gold, just stunning!
We advise either sticking this wallpaper on a light coloured wall or contact us to order some White Lining Paper.
Wallpaper Roll Size:
Each roll is 52cm x 10m long. We have a minimum order quantity of 2 rolls for this Graham & Brown Rose Gold Metallic inlay Marble Tiled Wallpaper – this is enough to fill an average sized (3m x 2.8m) South African wall.
How much Wallpaper do I need?
Each roll covers up to up to 5.2m² but we suggest being more conservative with your measurements as there can be a 20% wastage. Please use our handy Wallpaper Chart (which takes that wastage into account) in our pictures to check how much you need to order.
Keep in mind that wallpaper is printed in batches (loads of rolls at once) and each batch can have slight colour differences. So, using the idea of “ordering more later” may result in colour variances. We suggest instead to order a little more than you need all together to ensure the colour is the same. Then, if there is left over wallpaper, you can use it as cupboard liners; the backing of book shelves or even extra decor items like pasting it onto canvases or adding them as frame backgrounds etc.
*This wallpaper has an Offset Match and a minimum of 10-15% wastage. Use the chart to order the correct number of rolls for the height (most importantly) and the width of the walls you want to cover.
– Type of Wallpaper: Easy Premium Wallpaper (Easy to install, Easy to remove).
– Material: Vinyl Coated Wallpaper.
– Texture: Smooth with Metallic Rose Gold.
– Application Method: Paste the Wall. It’s the new, simple way to hang wallpaper!
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (just add to your order).
– Wash-ability: Extra Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap).
– Design Match: Offset* Match. Pattern Repeat: 53cm.
– Removable? Definitely, our Easy Premium Wallpaper is strippable. Strippable wallpapers can be dry stripped from the wall and should not leave any backing behind.
– Other: Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms, Good Light Fastness, Made in the UK.
This Geometric Tile Rose Gold Wallpaper pack contains:
– Minimum of 2 rolls (52cm x 10m) of Removable Marble Marquetry White & Rose Gold Wallpaper from Graham & Brown in the United Kingdom.
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wallpaper instructions.
Rose Gold Metallic inlay Marble Tiled Wallpaper – Marble Marquetry White & Rose Gold Wallpaper
Be on trend with this Rose Gold Metallic inlay Marble Tiled Wallpaper from Graham and Brown. Perfect for the for the kitchen and bathroom (or we can so easily see this is a home office or lounge – doesn’t rose gold wallpaper go everywhere?) with an inlay of metallic rose gold between the marble tile wallpaper. A Superfresco Easy Premium Wallpaper and called Marble Marquetry White & Rose Gold Wallpaper. It has a washable finish and is printed using paste the wall technology which means it is easier and quicker to hang and remove. As with all paste wallpapers, this wallpaper works well on flat walls and can be used over existing ceramic tiles with some preparation. In theory, ceramic tiles are made so that no dirt sticks to them – but this also means that paste doesn’t stick to them either. You will need to either create some texture on them with a sander, using a angle grinder to make X’s in the tiles so that paste has some texture to stick to – or if you do not want to ruin them, you can get Tile Primer paint from your local hardware. We also suggest using Lining Paper on top of the ceramic tiles to smooth them out before installing this wallpaper. Contact us to order Lining Paper. We just love the Brick and Wood Effect Wallpapers. Plus, get a reusable wallpaper smoothing tool for free.
Average Installation Time: 1 hour for one roll – but it gets quicker as you go so an average wall usually takes 2.5 hours.
Difficulty Level: 3/10.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.