Textured Industrial Look Wallpaper Standard Colours:
Grey Geometric Plaster Wallpaper is printed with light grey angled shapes with matt raised acrylic texture on a flat mid-grey background. The whole wallpaper also has a distressed matt chalky white distress which looks like plaster
Wallpaper Roll Size:
Each roll is 52cm x 10m long. We have a minimum order quantity of 2 rolls for this Crosshatch Lines Wallpaper – this is enough to fill an average sized (3m x 2.8m) South African wall.
How much Wallpaper do I need?
Each roll covers up to up to 5.2m² but we suggest being more conservative with your measurements as there can be a 10% wastage. Please use our handy Wallpaper Chart (which takes that wastage into account) in our pictures to check how much you need to order.
Keep in mind that wallpaper is printed in batches (loads of rolls at once) but each batch can have slight colour differences. So, using the idea of “ordering more later” may result in colour variances. We suggest instead to order a little more than you need all together to ensure the colour is the same. Then, if there is left over wallpaper, you can use it as cupboard liners; the backing of book shelves or even extra decor items like pasting it onto canvases or adding them as frame backgrounds etc.
– Type of Wallpaper: Easy Premium Wallpaper (Easy to install, Easy to remove).
– Material: Matt Coated Wallpaper.
– Texture: Textured
– Application Method: Paste the Wall. It’s the new, simple way to hang wallpaper!
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (just add to your order).
– Wash-ability: Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth).
– Design Match: Straight Match. Pattern Repeat:64.
– Removable? Definitely, our Easy Premium Wallpaper is strippable. Strippable wallpapers can be dry stripped from the wall and should not leave any backing behind.
– Other: Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms, Good Light Fastness, Made in the UK by Holden.
Grey Geometric Plaster Wallpaper pack contains:
– Minimum of 2 rolls (52cm x 10m) of this Huxley Grey Wallpaper from Holden Decor in the United Kingdom.
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wallpaper instructions.
Grey Geometric Plaster Wallpaper – Textured Industrial Look Wallpaper
Industrial in style, this cross-hatch lined wallpaper has a matt raised acrylic texture to make geometric shapes. It has a futuristic feel with straight diagonal lines – but also features a distressed chalky white plaster look. Made by Holden in the UK and called Huxley, this wallpaper is part of our Easy Premium range (Non-woven) so just like it’s name: easy to put up and really easy to remove as well. Plus, get a reusable wallpaper smoothing tool for free!
Average Installation Time: 1 hour for one roll – but it gets quicker as you go so an average wall usually takes 2.5 hours.
Difficulty Level: 3/10.