Spraypainted Effect Graffiti Wallpaper Mural Standard Colours:
This Graffiti Wall Mural is printed in bright colours to look like real grafitti spraypainted onto a brick wall. It main features Purples, Blues, Reds, Yellows, Greens, White and Black. We suggest sticking this mural on a white wall.
Street Art Wall Mural Size:
This Graffiti Wall Mural measures 2.4m x 2m (h) and comes in 8 panels. You can trim it down to size if needed.
– Type of Wallpaper: Standard Wallpaper (made of paper, its a little messy and TLC is required to install). Want easier wallpaper? See our Easy Premium Wallpaper.
– Material: Printed on Vinyl Coated Paper.
– Number of Panels: 8 Panel Mural
– Texture: Smooth.
– Application Method: Paste the Paper.
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (you need one pack of paste for this mural).
– Wash-ability: Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove marks caused by everyday life).
– Design Match: Straight.
– Removable? Yes, our Standard Wallpaper comes off using wet removal (i.e. soaking, stripping and possible scraping). Need more removable wallpaper…see our Easy Premium Wallpaper.
– Other: Can be trimmed to size if needed, Made in the UK,
Urban Graffiti Wall Mural pack contains:
– Graffiti 8 Panel Wall Mural (2m x 2.4m) from Walltastic in the UK.
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wall mural instructions.
Graffiti Wall Mural – Spraypainted Effect Graffiti Wallpaper Mural
If you’re looking for a cool way to add colour and style to a bedroom, playroom or family room, look no further than this brilliant Graffiti wall mural. Featuring vibrant colours and trendy lettering, this would look great on any wall to give personality to a blank space. Our 8 panel Graffiti mural measures 2m x 2.4m (h) which is a little smaller than most of our murals but is easy to apply yourself by following our clear instructions. This colourful and vibrant mural is perfect for older children or teenagers, and makes a great way to give a room a face-lift without the expense and fuss of redecorating. Unfortunately, this mural is not designed to fit two murals seamlessly next to each other so we suggest painting the sides a matching colour (like the main photo). Plus, get a reusable wallpaper smoothing tool for free!
Average Installation Time: This Graffiti Wall Mural takes about 2 hours to put up.
Difficulty Level: 8/10. Want quicker and easier wallpaper? Immerse yourself in our Easy Premium Wallpaper.