Alice Happiness Wood Planks Mural Standard Colours:
This XL Floral Wood Wall Mural is printed to look real vertical wooden planks – but the thin wooden panels each have a fabric looking pastel patterns like florals, gingham and dots mostly in pastel reds, pinks, blues, greys and greens. Two of the panels have soft Alice in Wonderland illustrations in grey on white (they almost look like they are sketched in lead pencil).
Gingham and Flower Wood Look Wallpaper Mural Size:
This Alice in Wonderland Happiness Wall Mural measures 3.5m x 2.8m (h) and comes in 7 panels. You can trim it down to size if needed.
– Type of Wallpaper: Easy Premium Wallpaper (Easy to install, Easy to remove).
– Material: High Quality Non-Woven Wallpaper.
– Inks: Printed using water based, odourless inks making the Wood Floral Pattern Wall Mural suitable for use in children’s bedrooms and nurseries.
– Number of Panels: 7 Panel Mural (each panel is 50cm wide) supplied in one roll.
– Texture: Smooth.
– Application Method: Paste the Wall. It’s the new, simple way to hang wallpaper!
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (just add to your order).
– Wash-ability: Extra Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap).
– Design Match: Straight.
– Removable? Definitely, our Easy Premium Wallpaper is strippable. Strippable wallpapers can be dry stripped from the wall and should not leave any backing behind.
– Other: Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms, Good Light Fastness, Can be trimmed to size if needed, Made in Great Britain, No horizontal joins to line up plus No overlap on joins either.
Pattern Floral Wood Mural pack contains:
– OhPopsi Alice in Wonderland Hasppiness Wall Mural: 7 panels to make up total size of 3.5m x 2.8m (h).
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wall mural instructions.
XL Floral Wood Wall Mural – Alice Happiness Wood Planks Mural
Intricate floral patterns are overlaid against vertical wooden wall planks to create a new take on the vintage wood trend! Add a touch of imagination with some Alice in Wonderland illustrations by John Tennial’s – and you have the perfect wall mural! This Floral Pattern Wooden Effect Wallpaper Mural also takes our taller South African ceilings into account as it is 3.5m x 2.8m high. One really great thing about these vertical planks is that it is relatively easy to add more than one mural next to the other (simply cut off two half wood planks during installation to make the murals join). We also have a matching Alice in Wonderland Mural with Thicker Horizontal wood mural. Take a look at our other Wood, Concrete and Brick Effect Wall Art. Free wallpapering tool included as well!
Average Installation Time: This wood panel effect wall mural takes about 2 hours to put up.
Difficulty Level: 4/10. It is more time consuming than difficult – but you will need a little bit of DIY experience and a helper.