3D Embossed Heritage Wallpaper Colours:
Like all our 3D embossed paintable wallpaper, this Early Victorian Paintable Wallpaper comes in Matt White – the perfect surface to paint!
Like our Paint Colours? Our main photo is painted with Dulux Scottish Green
Early Victorian 3D Paintable Wallpaper Roll Size:
Each roll is 52cm x 10m long. We suggest ordering at least 2 rolls of this Vintage Embossed Design Wallpaper – this is enough to fill an average sized (3m x 2.8m) South African wall
How much Wallpaper do I need?
Each roll covers up to up to 5.2m² but we suggest being more conservative with your measurements as there can be a 20% wastage. Please use our handy Wallpaper Roll Calculator (which takes that wastage into account) below:
Keep in mind that wallpaper is imported in batches so there is sometimes a chance that you may not be able to order more of the same design at a later stage so we suggest ordering a little more than needed. Then, if there is left over textured wallpaper, you can use it on all sorts of flat furniture like cupboards, drawers or even extra decor items like pasting it onto canvases or crafts like card making etc.
– Type of Wallpaper: Standard Wallpaper (made of paper, its a little messy and TLC is required to install). Want easier wallpaper? See our Easy Premium Wallpaper.
– Material: Luxury Vinyl Wallpaper (made using material from Well Managed Sources).
– Texture: Embossed Texture.
– Application Method: Paste the Paper.
– Apply using: A good quality adhesive suitable for heavyweight papers, like our Wallpaper Paste.
– Wash-ability: Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth).
– Design Match: Straight Match. Pattern Repeat: 32cm.
– Removable? Yes, our textured wallpaper is peelable. This means it will peel off the wall leaving some of the backing behind. The backing can be often removed with soap and water, but sometimes a wallpaper removal solution may be necessary. Need more removable wallpaper…see our Easy Premium Wallpaper.
– Other: Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms, Textured Warmth for Walls and Ceilings, Excellent Surface for Paint, Disguises Imperfections, Made in the UK.
Early Victorian Paintable Wallpaper pack contains:
– 1 roll (52cm x 10m) of this Early Victorian Wallpaper from Anaglypta in the United Kingdom.
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wallpaper instructions.
Early Victorian Paintable Wallpaper – 3D Embossed Heritage Wallpaper
This Early Victorian Textured Wallpaper brings a vintage feel to your home with genuine period designs. Easy to apply, this high quality luxury blown vinyl wallpaper would make a great statement in any room with its beautiful heritage geometric style design.
Thick and paintable, this wallpaper perfect for disguising any imperfections as it is very hard wearing. It can be used in any room but is exceptionally great for traffic areas like the stairs and landing.
This paintable luxury textured wallpaper also looks amazing in white. And don’t think it is just for walls – we have seen embossed 3D wallpaper on ceilings and chest of drawers as well. We recommend that you use a heavy duty wallpaper paste (like ours) to hang this wallpaper. Plus, get a reusable wallpaper smoothing tool for free!
Average Installation Time: 2 hours for one roll – but it gets quicker as you go so an average wall usually takes 3 hours.
Difficulty Level: 5/10. Want quicker and easier wallpaper? Immerse yourself in our Easy Premium Wallpaper.