Scrubbable Paint Exposed Red Brick Wallpaper Standard Colours:
This Distressed Red Bricks Wallpaper is printed to look like real exposed bricks. It is mainly a printed off-white/cream paint made to look like it is peeling off an exposed red brick wall. The bricks have the illusion of texture (see close up photos) and are predominately printed in brick red with some in a beige with highlights of browns.
Wallpaper Roll Size:
Each roll is 52cm x 10m long. We have a minimum order quantity of 2 rolls for this Distressed Red Brick Wall Wallpaper – this is enough to fill an average sized (3m x 2.8m) South African wall.
How much Wallpaper do I need?
Each roll covers up to up to 5.2m² but we suggest being more conservative with your measurements as there can be a 20% wastage. Please use our handy Wallpaper Chart (which takes that wastage into account) in our pictures to check how much you need to order.
Keep in mind that wallpaper is printed in batches (loads of rolls at once) and each batch can have slight colour differences. So, using the idea of “ordering more later” may result in colour variances. We suggest instead to order a little more than you need all together to ensure the colour is the same. Then, if there is left over wallpaper, you can use it as cupboard liners; the backing of book shelves or even extra decor items like pasting it onto canvases or adding them as frame backgrounds etc.
– Type of Wallpaper: Easy Premium Wallpaper (Easy to install, Easy to remove).
– Material: Heavyweight Vinyl Coated Wallpaper.
– Texture: Slight Matt Sheen Texture but is completely flat.
– Application Method: Paste the Wall. It’s the new, simple way to hang wallpaper!
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (just add to your order).
– Wash-ability: Washable and Scrubbable (has matt sheen coating for protection).
– Design Match: Straight. Pattern Repeat: 53cm.
– Removable? Definitely, our Easy Premium Wallpaper is strippable. Strippable wallpapers can be dry stripped from the wall and should not leave any backing behind.
– Other: Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms, Made in South Korea.
This Whitewashed Red Brick Wallpaper pack contains:
– Minimum of 2 rolls (52cm x 10m) of Red Brick Distressed Wallpaper from Norwall in the USA.
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wallpaper instructions.
Distressed Red Bricks Wallpaper – Whitewashed Red Brick Wallpaper
This rustic, but realistic looking distressed, red bricks wallpaper is perfect for that shabby chic or industrial look. The bricks are more old school (with printed textures in them) and the whitewashed peeling paint has many layers in it to add to the authenticity of a distressed red brick wall. Sealed with a matt sheen laminate, this wallpaper protected from daily wear. This protective sheen (washable and scrubabble) makes this wallpaper a great choice for offices and restaurants. You can also install it in areas with light steam and moisture like kitchens or bathrooms (but not for places that are going to be splashed with water). We just love the Brick and Wood Effect Wallpapers. Plus, get a reusable wallpaper smoothing tool for free.
Average Installation Time: 1 hour for one roll – but it gets quicker as you go so an average wall usually takes 2.5 hours.
Difficulty Level: 3/10.