Komar Ceiling Cloud Sky Wallpaper Mural Standard Colours:
This Soft Clouds Wall Mural is printed full colour but features blues in various tones.
Sky Wall Mural Size:
This Cloud Wall Mural measures 2m x 2.5m (h) and comes in 4 panels. You can trim it down to size if needed.
Is the mural is too small for your space?
This mural is bulk printed in Germany, so we can’t change the size nor the colours.
Unfortunately, it has not been designed for 2 murals to fit seamlessly next to each (i.e. you will see a difference where the one ends and the other begins), we do wish that was not the case.
It does depend on the room/furniture but we mostly suggest putting it in the middle of the space starting at the ceiling (otherwise completely in the middle so the the wall will frame it). Some clients then afterwards, to paint the sides a matching colour – otherwise it is best to use wallpaper (that fits any size wall) but it is the same pattern repeated over again (rather than the left and right being different designs like a photo).
– Type of Wallpaper: Standard Wallpaper (made of paper, its a little messy and TLC is required to install). Want easier wallpaper? See our Easy Premium Wallpaper.
– Material: Printed on Non-woven Wallpaper.
– Number of Panels: 4 Panel Mural.
– Texture: Smooth.
– Application Method: Paste the Paper.
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste.
– Wash-ability: Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove marks caused by everyday life).
– Design Match: None.
– Removable? Yes, this Non-Woven Mural comes off using dry removal (without residue). Need more removable wallpaper…see our Easy Premium Wallpaper.
– Other: Can be trimmed to size if needed. Not designed to install two units seamlessly next to each other.
Clouds Wallpaper Mural pack contains:
– Komar Himmelszelt Wall Mural (4 panels to make up total size of 2m x 2.5m (h).
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wall mural instructions.
Soft Clouds Wall Mural – Komar Ceiling Cloud Sky Wallpaper Mural
Bring calm and serenity into your home with this soft clouds wallpaper. Made by Komar in Germany, it is aptly named Himmelszelt (similar to Afrikaans) after Himmel meaning sky, heaven, canopy or ceiling. We also just love using this sky mural on the ceiling – nothing like staring into the clouds from inside (like your own skylight)! The only downfall of this mural is it’s smaller size (2m x 2.5m) – and the fact that it cannot be joined together seamlessly. We do find that that can be worked around by placing it in the middle of the space and painting a matching blue around it (especially for kids, you could order some star decals and place them over the mural and over the painted frame). For ceilings, you could also make it a feature by framing it with a cornice or using a false ceiling to really make it a feature. Plus, get a reusable wallpaper smoothing tool for free!
Average Installation Time: This Sky Wallpaper Mural takes about 3 hours to put up.
Difficulty Level: 7/10. Want quicker and easier wallpaper? Immerse yourself in our Easy Premium Wallpaper.