Urban Check Charcoal Wallpaper Standard Colours:
This Designer Check Pattern Wallpaper is printed on beige, off white and a charcoal check pattern. Just to note the colours and pattern together can look like shades of brown.
Wallpaper Roll Size:
Each roll is 52cm x 10m long. We have a minimum order quantity of 2 rolls for this Urban Check Wallpaper – this is enough to fill an average sized (3m x 2.8m) South African wall.
How much Wallpaper do I need?
Each roll covers up to up to 5.2m² but we suggest being more conservative with your measurements as there can be a 20% wastage. Please use our handy Wallpaper Chart (which takes that wastage into account) in our pictures to check how much you need to order.
Keep in mind that wallpaper is printed in batches (loads of rolls at once) and each batch can have slight colour differences. So, using the idea of “ordering more later” may result in colour variances. We suggest instead to order a little more than you need all together to ensure the colour is the same. Then, if there is left over wallpaper, you can use it as cupboard liners; the backing of book shelves or even extra decor items like pasting it onto canvases or adding them as frame backgrounds etc.
– Type of Wallpaper: Easy Premium Wallpaper (Easy to install, Easy to remove).
– Material: Vinyl Coated Non-woven Wallpaper.
– Texture: Feels like a woven fabric texture on your wall.
– Application Method: Paste the Wall. It’s the new, simple way to hang wallpaper!
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (just add to your order).
– Wash-ability: Extra Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap).
– Design Match: Straight Match. Pattern Repeat: 53cm.
– Removable? Definitely, our Easy Premium Wallpaper is strippable. Strippable wallpapers can be dry stripped from the wall and should not leave any backing behind.
– Other: Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms, Good Light Fastness, Made in the UK.
This Fabric Patterned Wallpaper pack contains:
– Minimum of 2 Rolls (each is 52cm x 10m) of Urban Check Charcoal Wallpaper from Arthouse in the United Kingdom.
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wallpaper instructions.
Designer Check Pattern Wallpaper – Urban Check Charcoal Wallpaper
This Timeless Check Pattern Wallpaper is a only a striking combination of charcoal, grey and neutral colours. The crisscross patterned wallpaper can be used as a feature wall and hints at the famous check patterns in the fabrics that designer handbags are made from! The perfect option to nail the traditional English country style with a contemporary twist. Plus, get a reusable wallpaper smoothing tool for free!
Average Installation Time: 1 hour for one roll – but it gets quicker as you go so an average wall usually takes 2.5 hours.
Difficulty Level: 3/10.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.