Hungary Skyline Wallpaper Mural Standard Colours:
This Budapest Lights Wall Mural is printed in dark blue, greys, black and city lights shining through.
Bridges of Budapest Mural Size:
This Anaglypta Danube River Wall Mural measures 3.84m x 2.6m (h) and comes in 8 panels.
Is the mural is too small for your space?
This mural is bulk printed in Germany, so we can’t change the size nor the colours.
Unfortunately, it has not been designed for 2 murals to fit seamlessly next to each (i.e. you will see a difference where the one ends and the other begins), we do wish that was not the case.
It does depend on the room/furniture but we mostly suggest putting it in the middle of the space starting at the ceiling (otherwise completely in the middle so the the wall will frame it). Some clients then afterwards, to paint the sides a matching colour – otherwise it is best to use wallpaper (that fits any size wall) but it is the same pattern repeated over again (rather than the left and right being different designs like a photo).
– Type of Wallpaper: Easy Premium Wallpaper (Easy to install, Easy to remove).
– Material: 130 g/m² High Quality Non-Woven Wallpaper.
– Number of Panels: 8 Panel Mural.
– Texture: Smooth.
– Application Method: Paste the Wall. It’s the new, simple way to hang wallpaper!
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (just add to your order).
– Wash-ability: Extra Washable (wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap).
– Design Match: None.
– Removable? Definitely, our Easy Premium Wallpaper is strippable. Strippable wallpapers can be dry stripped from the wall and should not leave any backing behind.
– Other: Can be trimmed to size if needed, butt join panels (that do not overlap), covers small cracks and dents in the wall, easy to handle and to apply, high light-resistance and durability, made in Germany.
Hungary Skyline Wallpaper Mural pack contains:
– Anaglypta Hungary Budapest Mural: 8 Panels make up 3.84m x 2.6m (h).
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wall mural instructions.
Budapest Lights Wall Mural – Hungary Skyline Wallpaper Mural
City lights reflecting on the river Danube at night in this Budapest Wall Mural. Uniting the cities of Buda and Pest, the famous Chain Bridge is shown in the foreground and the Margaret Bridge in the background. Also included are the Hungarian Parliament Building and distant mountains. This Wallart Photo Mural comes in 8 parts which can be easily applied and fits beautifully edge-to-edge and is from Anaglypta, whom has been producing wallpaper for over 130 years. Take a look at all our other Photo and Landscape Wall Murals. Free wallpapering tool included as well!
Average Installation Time: Hungary Travel Wallpaper Mural takes about 2.5 hours to install.
Difficulty Level: 4/10. It is more time consuming than difficult – but you will need a little bit of DIY experience and a helper.