Kids Vintage Planes Map Wallpaper Mural Standard Colours:
This 3.4m x 2.4m World Adventurer Wall Mural is printed in blues, whites, greys, browns, beige and blacks.
This Sale Mural only comes in this size, but we do offer other sizes at the normal price.
Childrens World Map Mural Size:
This Vintage Kids Wallpaper Map is 3.48m x 2.48m (h) on the Sale, which includes the 4cm extra on all sides.
- Custom Wall Size: 3.4m x 2.4m high (with an extra 4cm on each side).
- Need it Larger or a Custom Size? We can customise this mural, please e-mail or WhatsApp us your size for a quote.
– Type of Wallpaper: Easy Premium Wallpaper (Scratch Resistant, Easy to remove).
– Material: Extra Thick 280 g/m² Matte Soft Finish Material.
– Number of Panels: Size dependent – but we usually supply the panels in 60cm-1.3m wide by the mural height.
– Texture: Lightly Textured.
– Application Method: Paste the Wall.
– Apply using: Wallpaper Paste (just add to your order).
– Wash-ability: Scrubbable (with mild soap).
– Design Match: Straight.
– Removable? Definitely, our Easy Premium Wallpaper is strippable. Strippable wallpapers can be dry stripped from the wall and should not leave any backing behind.
– Other:Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms, Water-resistant (but should not be splashed with water), Scratch-Resistant , Durable (ideal for use in environments subject to high traffic/wear and tear like hospitals, schools, restaurants, hotels and mass transit locations), Class A rated flame-spread performance material, Over 10 years indoor (away from direct sun) display permanence, Odourless, Highly Mould and Mildew Resistant, Printed in South Africa with water-based inks.
– Environmental and Health Certifications: REACH compliant, PVC-free alternative (easier to dispose of than most PVC-based substrates), FSC®-certified paper, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified prints, Compliant with CHPS Section 01350 specification, Earn LEED credits (overseas), Carries the CE certification, Type II (ASTM F793) compliant for durability. Contact us for more information on all these certifications.
World Adventurer Wall Mural pack contains:
– Vintage Hot Air Balloons Mural (size and number of panels vary depending on your space). The 3 panels are supplied in widths of approx. 1.2m by 2.48m with a 10-20mm overlap on each panel.
– FREE: Wallpapering Tool – that can be reused (and optionally decorated if you have kids) as a hanging door sign or even a bookmark.
– You always receive: step-by-step product specific wallpaper instructions.
3.4m x 2.4m World Adventurer Wall Mural – Kids Vintage Planes Map Wallpaper Mural
Full of adventure and fun, this World Adventurer Wall Mural is perfect for nurseries – as well as for bigger kids room too. Featuring vintage planes, hot air balloons and animals of the world like dogs, elephants, bears, hedgehogs, bunnies, whales and even penguins! Fun and happy, as well as educational to learn all the names and locations of all the Countries of the World and the Oceans. Our custom-fit mural range means that we print the mural to fit your exact wall size (plus we always supply an extra 8cm all the way around to allow variances in ceilings and walls). If the sizes offered do not fit your wall, please contact us for a quote. We print this mural on our high-traffic material which is very hard wearing and can withstand wear and tear – so is suitable for hospitals, schools, restaurants, hotels and mass transit locations. This material scratch and is dry-strippable so easy to remove (non-woven easy-premium wallpaper), but the recommended installation method is paste-the-paper. Using paste (in comparison peel and stick wallpaper) means your wallpaper will last much longer on the wall plus your wall doesn’t have to be extra smooth. The material has a multitude of Environmental and Health Certifications and is printed with eco-conscious water-based inks which are kinder to the environment. Take a look at all our other Map Wall Art. Plus, get a reusable wallpaper smoothing tool for free!
Average Installation Time: The Childrens World Map Mural takes about 2 hours to put up.
Difficulty Level: 6/10. It is more time consuming than difficult – but you will need a little bit of DIY experience and a helper.